Friday 27 January 2012

The Idea.

So, we've just received a new brief - it's very vague and so pin pointing one idea I found, at the beginning, very hard.


However, after our lecture on 'Writing Strategies' in which we discussed writing, research and referencing methods I came to the conclusion that I would really like to create a project on the stories told through Art and in particular focus on the artwork from victims and possibly the survivors of The Holocaust. 


This theme runs along side my Studio work as well because I have decided to focus on The Holocaust and the theme of 'Bystanders' for my latest project. 


Here is a screen shot of my Tutorial notes from Sally Hall, my Contextual studies lecturer:


























Here is an image of the mind map that we created together during my tutorial which is a very brief overview of the project that I have chosen to complete:



No comments:

Post a Comment